Lead Azure DevOps Engineer (Cloud, YAML) – Home Based(35759427)
Market Day rate - INSIDE IR35 - UMBRELLA ONLY
This is a superb contract opportunity for an accomplished, Midlands based Lead Azure DevOps Engineer who is able to really drive the delivery using real experience in this area.
The role will be based in the Midlands long term, however home / remote working is available until end March 2021 with flexibility after that (2 days a week in the office).
This is working in a new area of our client in their DevOps and Cloud space. The successful candidate will be working alongside one of the DevOps Engineers to speed up the delivery of the Infrastructure as Code deployment methods and identify Service Improvement opportunities around Azure DevOps deployments. You will need to be able to assess what they have, get a clear vision of where they need to be based on their requirements, then drive/direct them how to get there.
Below is the skill-set we would be looking for, but more importantly, we need the successful applicant to hit the ground running.
- Define Patterns, Standards & Templates for automation pipelines using DevOps tooling in order to deploy hybrid infrastructure & applications (Azure Pipelines / DevOps / Jenkins)
- Produce high quality Infrastructure As Code to enable deployment at scale (ARM / Terraform / JSON / YAML / HCL / DSC)
- Oversee the delivery of new infrastructure in to operational service
- Produce high quality documented run books for transition in to service
- All aspects of MS Azure with a focus on Azure DevOps
- Some experience/exposure to YAML is essential
- Programming languages such as ARM, JSON, HCL and YAML
- AAD / AD / AD Connect
- All aspects of networking
- On premise application / data migration
- Delivery of Commercial Off The Shelf Application stacks
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in finding out more, please apply now – CV closing date is 20th November 2020.