£400 - £460 per day
Our client, a leading Consultancy giant, is looking to hire a Java Developer to join a well-established team in Telford for an initial 3-6 month contract.
Our client love to hire people with a passion for learning and self-improvement, and, teamed with their innovative technologies this offers you an opportunity to grow and be part of the bigger picture long-term. You will be working in a team of fantastic people who want to push themselves too. This is an ideal role for those looking to make a positive impact within your area of expertise, embrace the chance to learn and develop with a view to becoming an expert in your field.
- Developing using Java 8 or 11 + Spring Boot 2
- Use of MySQL/Oracle DB within solutions
- Agile, Jira, Confluence
- Jenkins + CI tooling
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot 2.x
- 5 years solid Java microservices experience.
- Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of
- responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, Knowledge of SLC/RAE methodology,
- Knowledge of RUP methodology & supporting Rational toolset, OO Analysis & Design techniques
If you are interested, please forward me your CV so that we can get in contact about current and future opportunities at Jumar Solutions. Applicants should submit their CV in the first instance.
*Please not this role falls Inside Scope of IR35