IT Trainer (Forgerock)(BBBH8211)
£40000 - £45000 per annum
IT Trainer (Forgerock) required to join a leading technology company based in Bracknell.
IT Trainer (Forgerock) – The Role
The role of IT Trainer (Forgerock) will be responsible for classroom and virtual delivery of technical training – primarily ForgeRock Identity training.
You will deliver and optimize core curriculum and augment instruction with hands-on activities in classroom and remote delivery models.
In addition to technical training, you will also support the Education Sales team in a consultative manner to develop tailored training programs that improve the educational outcomes and value for our client’s customers.
IT Trainer (Forgerock) – Key Tasks
- Provide world-class educational classes and programs to customers and partners using classroom, eLearning and other effective methods.
- Effectively manage training sessions, addressing any issues that arise and ensuring the class stays on track with the intended agenda.
- Maintain accurate records and communicate effectively with attendees before, during and after delivery.
- Provide necessary analytical training data as required and performs duties as necessary to meet team goals.
IT Trainer (Forgerock) – Experience
- 3+ years relevant Information Technology industry experience.
- 3+ years technical instructor role experience
- Current vendor specific Certified Instructor status desirable
- Ability to travel across UK as required (Will be mostly southern regions & London) ALL TRAVEL EXPENSED.
- Ability to work independently, use excellent judgment and build “client-ready” deliverables.
IT Trainer – Technical Skillset (Forgerock is key; the below is highly desirable)
- Certified Linux Administrator (e.g. Linux Foundation or Linux Professional Institute)
- Competent with networking scaling technologies (e.g. Reverse Proxies, Load Balancers)
- Some experience of Directory Service Administration (e.g. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, X.500)
- Some experience of Database Administration (e.g. MySQL)
- Able to read and make small modifications to Java and Groovy code
- Awareness of API integration technologies (e.g. Mulesoft)
- Awareness of DevOps technologies (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes)
IT Trainer (Forgerock) – Benefits
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Pension – Eligible after 3 months – company contribution made
- Private Medical Insurance – Eligible after 6 months (via Salary Sacrifice)
- Dental Insurance – Eligible after 6 months (via Salary Sacrifice)
- Healthcare Cash plan – Eligible after 6 months (via Salary Sacrifice)
- Various other flexible benefits
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your details in the first instance.
Job Reference: BBBH8211
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: