IT Risks & Controls Coordinator(BBBH8168)
IT Risk & Controls Coordinator – Cyber Security/IT Risk
Currently recruiting for an IT Risk & Controls Coordinator to join one of my clients based in Warwickshire in a permanent role. As the IT Risk & Controls Coordinator your role will be to develop, facilitate and monitor effective risk, control, and governance activities across the IT Division.
- Proactively develop, monitor and deliver an IT Controls improvement plan which interfaces with and compliments the Operational Risk Management Framework.
- Monitor IT’s risk and issues and plan, organise and prepare documentation for IT Division’s Risk and Issues meetings in order to document IT’s risk, audit and controls profile.
- Identify, propose and facilitate the development and implementation of appropriate IT controls to mitigate risks; ensuring that recommended actions are in alignment with the IT strategy; timescales are agreed; and IT controls activities are prioritised in line with organisational risk appetite.
- Consult, educate and guide IT managers and IT control owners on effectively managing and reporting risks and issues and emerging compliance issues in their departments.
- IT related degree or equivalent.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualification (desirable)
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and 27002 (desirable)
- Strong excel skills and the ability to manage complex excel spreadsheets.
- Experience of building and managing effective relationships.
- Knowledge of a risk and control focussed/ operational role desirable.
Job Reference: BBBH8168
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: