IT Development Manager(BBBH8212)
Up to £45490.00 per annum
IT Development Manager / Development Team Lead
As an IT Development Manager, you will be providing technical leadership to an organisation who have recently moved its systems into the Cloud. This role will see you ensure that its solutions continue to be well architected, its systems are developed professionally, its services operate effectively, and its IT professionals continue to develop their capabilities, using mostly Microsoft technology
You will be leading a team based central Birmingham with an independent service who operate in the public sector, paying between £45,000 – £49,500. This role will also offer good flexible working in regard to working times within its hours of 7.00am to 21.00pm and options of remote working too.
This role will also suit someone who is currently working at a Team Lead looking to take a step up into a management position. The key responsibility of this role will be to provide that technical leadership and help improve the organisation and the services it provides to its customers
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that solutions are designed (or re-designed) for the Cloud
- Manage suppliers through all stages of development
- Ensure that appropriate preparations are made to support the effective implementation of new or enhanced solutions
- Work closely with the business regarding its readiness for go live.
- Manage and develop team members, including CRM, SharePoint and BI developers.
- Work closely with the Head of IT in developing realistic business plans and budget forecasts.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Leading, developing, and coaching IT professionals
- managing supplier delivery
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to senior managers and other non-technical colleagues
- Preparing and assuring technical documents and diagrams
- Delivering IT solutions from project initiation to implementation
- Implementing Microsoft cloud-based solutions
- Programming using Microsoft technologies
- Developing/maintaining reporting and BI solutions
- Implementing solutions based on SharePoint or Dynamics CRM
If you would like more information please apply now!
Job Reference: BBBH8212
Salary: Up to £45490.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP