Head of IT Security (IT Security SME) – London – Permanent(BBBH8890)
£800 - £850 per day + Inside IR35
Head of IT Security – Permanent – London
This is a superb. permanent opportunity for an experienced Head of IT Security to join a forward thinking, international professional services company at a particularly buoyant and exciting time.
Our client is a highly profitable and dynamic firm with a reputation for quality, whose ambition is to be the leader for exceptional client service.
This is a fantastic greenfield opportunity to set up a brand new IT security function. The successful candidate will be a highly accomplished Head of IT Security / SME, with the ability to set up IT Security Strategy, and the ability to engage in to the business at senior level – you must have the gravitas to do this in a high profile role.
- Strong background in IT Security
- Significant demonstrable experience as a Head of IT Security / SME
- Proven experience setting up IT Security Strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks and projects
- Experience of working within a professional services organisation an advantage
You will be encouraged to shape your career according to your strengths, skills and personality, and will be challenged and supported in equal measure.
Our client can offer an excellent starting salary, along with an attractive range of benefits / perks including: Flexible working, min 25 days holiday that rises with service, life assurance, pension, and income protection. You can also purchase additional benefits such as increased holiday entitlement, travel insurance, dental insurance, critical illness, and cinema club vouchers.
Please forward your application to be considered – we are shortlisting ASAP
Job Reference: BBBH8890
Salary: £800 - £850 per day + Inside IR35
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: Min 6 months
Job Start Date: June 2020