Information Risk Management Analyst(BBBH8169)
Information Rick Management Analyst – Cyber Security/IT Risk
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Information Risk Management Analyst to join an industry leading professional services organisation based in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
You will be involved in providing risk management, advice and consultancy to the wider organisation, which will focus on data protection and information security. The position will allow you to become multiskilled with a dynamic working environment.
Information Risk Management Analyst – Responsibilities
- To undertake information security and data protection risk assessments.
- Assess what impact security or data breaches would have across the organisations and assist in appropriate planning.
- To support, design and delivery data protection and security training.
- To manage and maintain risk assessment frameworks and systems.
- Produce and analyse MI to identify trends.
Information Risk Management Analyst – Skillset
- Prioritisation skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to plan and run small projects.
If you would like to find out more information on the Information Risk Management Analyst position, please send your details to Lisa Whillock at Jumar IT Solutions.
Job Reference: BBBH8169
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: