Information Governance Consultant(37102162)
£250 - £280 per day
Information Governance Consultant (Outside ir35)
Circa £270 per day Outside IR35
3 Months initially
Acute / NHS Experience essential
- Ability to provide and receive highly complex, sensitive or contentious information, and to negotiate with senior stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience of working in the Information Governance and/or research governance field within an Acute / NHS and/or Social Care setting.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of NHS Information Governance priorities, the NHS Data Security Protection Toolkit, Data Protection Act and GDPR, and Caldicott Report guidelines anddata security
- Knowledge of developing guidance materials for non-expert users in relation to records management and Information Governance.
- Ability to undertake analysis of risks, incidents and other compliance elements.
- Professional qualifications in Information Governance – e.g. ISEB Certification in Data Protection, Information Security or other certification in Information Governance acquired through experience or theoretical study of a broad range of techniques/ processes.
For further information please apply direct.
Job Reference: 37102162
Salary From: £250
Salary To: £280
Job Industries: Public Sector & Government
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Information Governance