HR Manager, London, contract(BBBH8304)
£300 - £325 per day
A HR Manager is required for an initial 3 month contract to be based in Holborn, London.
The HR Manager will provide a range of HR support within a client facing role working with HR colleagues who sit in our specialist HR Pillars who provide specialist advice around Wellbeing, Probation & Performance Improvement, Resolution & Employee Relations and the wider HR Team. As a client facing role, the successful candidate will be working with the business and with HR colleagues supporting the employee base of c.250 employees (many of whom are based elsewhere on client sites around the UK).
Required skills and experience;
* CIPD qualified and/or HR related degree.
* Excellent Excel, PowerPoint & MS Office skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Proven experience in a HR role with a good understanding of employment law, TUPE, Settlement Agreements and managing organisational change.
* Ability to interpret complex data and identify trends, leading to presentation of solutions to senior business leaders.
* Ability to analyse complex data sets with ease and the highest level of precision and present the output in a meaningful and readable way.
* Proven experience in mobility matters e.g. visa applications and compliance
* Commercial focus with developing ability to articulate HR in terms of business benefit.
* Keen to challenge accepted practice where appropriate and have the drive for seeking out and delivering value add work.
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with various key stakeholders across the business while maintaining diplomacy.
* Ability to balance policy and process with a pragmatic and commercial approach to case handling which meets the requirements of the business and mitigates risk to the organisation.
* Ability to smoothly navigate and manage complex stakeholder relationships in a matrix organisation.
* Articulate and diplomatic communicator who can engage with a wide network of stakeholders and manage their needs.
* An excellent team player with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues acting as part of one HR team.
* Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise as required.
Job Reference: BBBH8304
Salary: £300 - £325 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: Asap