GDS Content Designers (Remote)(35247229)
£475 - £650 per day
GDS Content Designers required (Various levels of experience for a Government project)
Content Designer GDS Working to Accessibility standards (Rate: £475 – £500)
Content Information Architect (Rate: £550 – £600)
Content SME Specialist (Rate: £600 – £650)
*Positions fully remote*
GDS Content Designers Tasks:
• Write high quality content for new programme services that will encourage people to use them.
• Collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
• Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand. Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use it.
• Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
• Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
• Leads on all aspects of Content Design. Including:
– Research of subject
– Discussion with stakeholders and experts
– Initial drafts of content
– Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding
– Iterating content
GDS Content Designers Technical Skills:
• Experience of user-centred design
• Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
• Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
• Proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment
• Experience in working with content management and publishing systems
GDS Content Designers Business Skills:
• Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply below for consideration for GDS Content Designers
TEL: – 07471228141