Game Developer (Back-End)(BBBH7481)
£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
The Midlands has become the heart of the Gaming industry in the UK, and a rapidly expanding gaming studio are seeking a strong Developer to help grow their team. You’ll be working with an amazingly talented team, in a family environment that understands flexible working and takes work-life balance seriously.
The client are a start-up who have “boomed” and are rapidly growing to meet technological demands. As a start-up, joining now would give you the opportunity to make your mark within the company, you’ll be working alongside the Technical Director to create bespoke and custom game engine solutions utilizing browser technologies.
Ideally you’ll be an experienced Developer, but don’t worry, we’re looking for people with experience of:
- Previous commercial experience in any of the following languages: Java, C#, or C++.
- Strong knowledge of Database systems, document storage databases and SQL derivatives.
- Experience of source control systems such as Git.
- Previous experience in network programming (TCP/ IP stack, UDP and HTTP stack).
- Proven experience in building client server software solutions.
- Mentoring small teams of Developers, providing training and guidance.
For more information, get in touch!
Job Reference: BBBH7481
Salary: £25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP