Front End Developer(BBBH8667)
£33000.00 - £45000 per annum
A new client of ours are currently embarking on a large-scale digital transformation, split into numerous phases over the next few years. Part of the first phase require a number of new Front-End Developers to join their team.
Building the leanest, fastest UI for web apps using core client-side technologies and best practice techniques (including accessibility). Advocate quality, W3C standards, and best practice techniques within your agile development team, and enthuse colleagues to make the best development decisions by keeping your skills up to date and sharing your specialist knowledge.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Engage in our peer review processes.
- Build cross-browser / cross-device compatible pages to W3C and company standards (including Accessibility compliance), removing legacy / problematic code, suggesting improvements and testing your own work.
- Meet demand and hit development deadlines.
- Communicate development decisions beyond your local team by sharing with our Front-end developer community to ensure alignment and prevent repetition across developments.
- Contribute to, and improve, our Front-end Code Framework. Develop, document, consume and support maintainable, reusable UI components with a multi-market platform vision in mind.
- Grow your skillset and share your knowledge with other developers to support our High Tech High Touch business strategy.
- Representing the front-end within your agile team and beyond; collaborating with colleagues to ensure quality, W3C standards, client-side performance and best practice techniques.
- Demonstrable knowledge of responsive CSS, Accessibility, SEO, cutting edge UI techniques, ReactJS, integrating 3rd party APIs, and relevant W3C standards.
- Proven front-end development experience in both traditional desktop and mobile web environments.
- Customer focus and an eye for detail, strong logic and analytical skills, and the ability to document solutions.
- Exposure to concepts, methodologies and processes used in application development, web design, UX, version control, testing, quality control, content management, and site deployments.
- Experience with Agile ways of working with the ability to interpret business requirements from user stories, to size, estimate and groom the backlog.
- A solid understanding of the relationship between successful user interface solutions, front-end development and its effect on key e-commerce metrics
- Experience developing in a Windows environment.
Immediate interviews and start available, get in touch for more details
Job Reference: BBBH8667
Salary: £33000.00 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: