Enterprise Data Architect(BBBH8477)
£550 - £600 per day
Enterprise Architect – Data Architecture Team – Flexible location
A large government client is currently looking for an Enterprise Technical Architect to work across business and technology domains to help shape strategy and direction of business and IT Services, alongside setting the architectural vison and roadmaps for the Data and Analytics domain.
The primary purpose of this role is to set the vision and strategy for the organisation’s approach to providing data and analytics capability; provide strong technical leadership in this broad technical domain and produce architecture designs, standards, patterns and roadmaps.
This requires working with business representatives and technical architects, solution designers, etc. to provide management and architecture guidance to support implementation of Business Intelligence and Visualisation, Self-Service Data Preparation and Analytics, Advanced Analytics and associated data storage, data ingestion and data processing services to meet strategic aims.
- Architectural engagement with a business or technology domain.
- Work with key stakeholders in the domain to understand and help to shape the strategy and vision for the domain.
- Develop and maintain the architecture vision and roadmaps for their domain.
- Identify opportunities for the use of existing or new and innovative technology in delivering more effective business outcomes and services within a domain.
- Input into investment case development and Whole Life Costing for the delivery of business and IT services and change.
- Work with Innovation colleagues to identify need and opportunities for the exploitation of emerging technologies within domain(s) and assist in getting business sponsorship to try new technologies and prove value through the delivery of Proofs of Concept or Pilots.
- Support the design logical and physical components of solution architectures that will enable the delivery of the required business outcome and service. Apply appropriate standards and patterns for technology domains in their use and implementation.
- Support the creation of appropriate formal architecture products for (amongst other activities) product selection, options and impact assessment to validate or solution choices, enable traceability and provide corporate knowledge for ongoing support efforts.
- Ensure that the design of end to end business and IT services and changes are consistent and conformant with strategy, architectural principles and standards and are supportable, sustainable, appropriately governed and deliverable
- Review the work of other colleagues and suppliers
- Work with commercial colleagues to provide input to tender materials and conduct supplier and product evaluation
- Actively support and contribute to the Enterprise Architecture Profession aspects of the team function by providing insight and hands-on experience into one or more enterprise or technology concerns.
- Work with commercial colleagues to provide input to tender materials and conduct supplier and product evaluation.
- Support technical and architectural requirements capture, design and assurance including injection of architectural stories into backlogs.
Apply for further details
Job Reference: BBBH8477
Salary: £550 - £600 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: