Data Architect (Enterprise Data Modelling, DWH, OLTP, Cloud)(BBBH7110)
Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance etc
The Data Architect will provide technical expertise in analysis, design, development, rollout and maintenance of enterprise data models and solutions.
Role will focus on Data Modelling / Architecture, Data Integration, and Cloud infrastructure – the ability and willingness to do the data modelling work is critical here.
Provides technical expertise in needs identification, data modelling, data movement and transformation mapping (source to target), automation and testing strategies, translating business needs into technical solutions with adherence to established data guidelines and approaches from a business unit or project perspective.
- Extensive Enterprise Data Modelling experience
- Experience using major data modelling tools (examples: ERwin, ER/Studio, PowerDesigner, etc.)
- Experience with major database platforms (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, etc.)
- Understanding and experience with major Data Architecture philosophies (Dimensional, ODS, Data Vault, etc.)
- Management experience required
- Consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, Master’s Degree Preferred
- Experience in data analysis and profiling
- Strong data warehousing and OLTP systems from a modelling and integration perspective
- Strong understanding of data integration best practices and concepts
- Strong development experience under Unix and/or Windows environments
- Strong SQL skills required scripting (e.g., PL/SQL) preferred
- Strong Knowledge of all phases of the system development life cycle
- Understanding of modern data warehouse capabilities and technologies such as real-time, Cloud, Big Data.
- Understanding of on premises and Cloud infrastructure architectures (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Understands and leverages best fit technologies (e.g., Cloud, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc.) and approaches to address business and environmental challenges
In return, our client can offer an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, along with the following benefits:
- Attractive Annual Performance Bonuses
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance Cover
- Critical Illness Cove
- Global Business Travel Cover
- Employee Salary Self Sacrifice Child Care Vouchers
- Employer Pension Scheme
If you meet the above criteria; please submit your application by 12th April 2019 to be considered.
Job Reference: BBBH7110
Salary: Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Will wait notice