Engineering Developers (Java, Public Cloud, AWS)(BBBH8945)
Long term project
Location – At the point where ‘working from home’ rrestrictions are lifted – you will be required to work onsite in Swansea.
Competitive day rate
Start: July/Aug 2020
Our client is in the process of re-architecting and re-engineering all IT systems onto new, open-source, Cloud-hosted commodity IT platforms. These systems have to integrate together and into a number of common components with progress having been made in delivering the functionality to build the integration components.
- Delivering projects using modern delivery concepts such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Delivering enterprise scale integration solutions using serverless and Java technologies.
- Provisioning an engineering service working on a public Cloud, including AWS and Microsoft Azure/365.
- Experience of providing an Engineering service with strong skills in delivering into AWS (Amazon Web Services) with a particular focus on API Gateway, Cognito, Lamdba, S3, Dynamo & other Serverless technologies.
- AWS Certified to Associate or Professional level.
- Delivering solutions using Java, REST API, OpenAPI specs.
- Test automation using Ruby and Cucumber.
- OAuth security.
- Atlassian toolset (with a focus on JIRA, bitbucket) and Git.
CV closing date is Tuesday 26th May 2020.
Job Reference: BBBH8945
Salary: Long term project
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: July/Aug 2020