Engagement Manager (Retail/Media Analytics, eCommerce Strategy)(BBBH6727)
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance etc
Our client is a leading financial services and insurance outsourcing business and this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and client facing Engagement Manager to work in their thriving and expanding retail/media analytics practice, leading a team of 10 on-site.
Emphasis is on providing insights to the client, guidance to the team and managing end to end engagements with a retail and media focus.
The succesful candidate will have retail/media sector experience with demonstrable experience of eCommerce strategy & platform implementations.
The position requires the ability to combine data analysis, statistical modeling, data visualization, communication and client stakeholder management skills in order to deliver high impact results via a high performing dual shore team.
- Experience in test & learn methodology and experimentation frameworks
- Experience of working in agile formats across multiple squads
- Experienced in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), BI Tools (MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.), programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Scala, etc.), statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, Weka, SAS, Matlab)
- Experience with one or more web analytics platforms (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe Sitecatalyst, IBM Coremetrics, Kissmetrics or Webtrends) is a plus
- Has at least one or more of the following experiences:
- Experience implementing and/or working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics; or working knowledge of the field of web analytics
- Experience with creating A/B, ABN, Multivariate tests in either of the testing platforms (Optimizely, Monetate, Google Optimize, Adobe Target)
- Building and presenting media mix, digital attribution, pricing and price elasticity models. Ability to grasp multifactorial test designs and analyze impact of such tests. Social media analytics using sentiment, geo-targeting, text mining etc.
- Experience in building/managing communications strategy and recommendation engines to arbitrate among competing communications to customers.
- Experience in omni-channel engagement, remarketing and customer segmentation
- Advanced Analytics and Data Modelling – Implementing machine learning techniques and advanced statistical modeling such as Naïve Bayes, SVM, Random Forest, and Gradient Boosting. Guiding junior members of the team in building ML solutions
- Master’s degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
Work Experience Requirements
- Significant commercial experience (preferably in management consulting or Retail or Media industry) in an analytical capacity
- Experience in the retail analytics within retailers and/or media companies
- Experience in test & learn methodology and experimentation framework
- Experience of working in Agile formats across multiple squads
In return our client can offer an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, along with the following benefits:
- Attractive Bonus
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance Cover
- Critical Illness Cove
- Global Business Travel Cover
- Employee Salary Self Sacrifice Child Care Vouchers
- Employer Pension Scheme
If you meet the above criteria; please submit your application by Wednesday 13th February 2019 to be considered.
Job Reference: BBBH6727
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance etc
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Will wait notice