Digital/ Data Analyst(BBBH7149)
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Company Car
As a Digital Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the provisioning of Digital and BI solutions, owning initiatives which can drive innovation across the group.
You’ll primarily be based in Bromsgrove, and travel to client sites between the Midlands and the South, transforming and managing large databases and digital systems, and seeking business process improvements and areas for automation.
- Setting up administrating the data in CAFM systems, such as Maximo or Concerto to support proceses such as process mapping, and moibillisation delivery.
- Transforming Data for analysis and reporting tasks.
- Identifying patterns in complex data sets.
- Demonstrating analytical techniques to clean, transform and interpret data with statistical techniques and visualisationt ools such as PowerBI, BIRT or Excel.
- Extensive experience reporting packages such as PowerBI or BIRT.
- Capable of creating SQL queries, writing reports and presenting findings.
- Functional understanding of commercial processes, and building functions to support processes.
- Understanding of business process modelling.
- Happy to travel/ stay over at client sites if needed.
Job Reference: BBBH7149
Salary: £35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Company Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP