Digital Business Analyst, perm, West Sussex, Agile(BBBH7264)
An experienced Digital Business Analyst is required for a permanent opportunity to be based in Worthing, West Sussex.
Ideally, candidates will have worked with Agile, on digital projects within public sector/government environments previously. It would be advantageous if you have experience of GDS (Government Digital Services).
As a Digital Business Analyst you will contribute to scrum team activities in ensuring delivery of team goals in addition to building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships.
You will also lead in producing user stories and acceptance criteria, contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives and lead, contribute and support use research activities.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience;
- Experience on projects within government/public sector areas – Imports/Exports knowledge would be advantageous
- Experience of GDS (government digital services)
- Proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset, and in working with Agile projects & an Agile approach.
- Able to use Data modelling techniques
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development lifecycles and associated processes
- Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis
Job Reference: BBBH7264
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP