Data Delivery Lead(BBBH9157)
£650.00 - £750.00 per day
We are currently looking for a highly experience Data Delivery Lead to work on an exciting, high profile restoration and renewal programme for our public sector client. The succesful candidate will be leading a large scale project against strategic targets and outcomes whle motivating and managing in-house teams and partner organisations.
The role is currently offering flexible working during the Covid-19 situation with an expectation of 3 days onsite in the future however this arrangement is constantly being reviewed.
- Ability to deliver a portfolio of projects with a multi- £M budget.
- Experience of leading projects including master data management/design/storage/modelling/accessibility/governance, delivering large scale API platforms or data transformation platforms, integrating large scale multi-domain data ecosystems
- Strong experience of Data Factories / Large Scale data collection & management facilities
- Evidence of understanding BIM / PAS 1192 Data standards and structures, DAMA.org DMBOK derived Data Management maturity improvements
- Minimum 7 years experience in managing technical projects
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing projects in a data driven environment
- Minimum 3 years experience of using Agile frameworks and Dev Ops, with a track record of successful delivery in significant Dev Ops based programmes at a senior level
- Minimum experience of working on 2 very large-scale programmes
- Track record in leading Dev Ops teams
- Has PRINCE, AGILE, MSP equivalent qualifications
- Evidence of matrix managing multi-functional teams across several locations, including outsourced/third party suppliers
- Has a proven track record in managing the performance of third party organisations
- Demonstrable strong financial approach and cost controls managing multi £M budgets and supporting over 1000 users
- Provides examples of strong stakeholder relationship management to protect and enhance the programme’s customer and service reputation
- Experience of managing, supporting, developing people in a culture of accountability and achievement
- Track record of demonstrating continuous personal development, embracing challenges, and sharing learning
- Proven process improvement design and implementation capability
- Ability to develop and implement feedback systems to improve performance
- Ability to demonstrate exposure to risk decision with implications wider than own area
- Have an inquisitive mindset