Data Analyst – SQL/ ETL(39706766)
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst (SQL/ETL) to join a well established and growing business based in Birmingham.
Data Analyst – ETL/SQL
£35,000 – 45,000 dependent upon experience
As the Data Analyst you will be contributing to the delivery of the data architecture. By investigating, understanding and documenting the current data landscape, how it interacts with processes and systems, you will be informed to support the transition into the new world. You will work to develop the data architecture for the project portfolio, working alongside the business analysts, application owners and, BI Data and Enterprise Architects to ensure that a consolidated and seamless design is prepared.
- Understanding and documenting the current data landscape, how it is supported by the application landscape and the current challenges being experienced
- Defining and documenting recommendations on data definitions, models and dictionaries to support the education of the programme and Business teams
- Facilitating discussion around data in order to capture and document the future state of data architecture alongside processes and systems
- Participating in Design workshops to drive and deliver outputs explaining the proposed data landscape
- Supporting and driving discussions and recommendation around the business migration strategy, feeding into the activity surrounding data mapping and ETL
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience of data models, database design development and ETL processes
- Strong Data Discovery skills
- Experience in Data Modelling and Data Modelling tools
- Ability to work with the DBA, and SME’s to effectively analyse existing database sources, documenting table and column attributes within them, data relationships, data quality, data usage and data volumes.
- Ability to assist in design of new database sources
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide cross section of people including the Data Architect and Data Engineers, Business Insight Analysts and the business.
- Experience in Data Modelling tools.
If you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please apply and we will be in Touch soon