D365 Functional Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics 365)(36516962)
Fantastic salary plus bens, home working
Jumar Technology is growing to meet customer demand; and a highly experienced, UK based Senior D365 Business Analyst/Functional Consultant is required to be part of a team deploying a cutting edge loss-prevention product (which sits on D365) to customers throughout the UK. The product has fantastic support in the market and sits within Jumar’s wider Risk Management offering.
You’ll be joining the in-house team responsible for designing, developing and implementing the solution across a range of customers.
The key responsibility will be to run the end user and other client workshops and facilitate agreement on requirements and design. Working with the product team to ensure that product features meet the clients needs, and the implementation team to ensure that customisation requirements are understood and documented.
- Lead requirements gathering – bridging the gap between client needs and the technical implementation
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and Jumar to guide delivery
- Demonstrating the product to the client
- Translating the client’s business requirements into technical capabilities on D365 (i.e. documenting user stories from requirements from the client BAs)
- Documenting a training guide
- Delivering training to the client (Teach the Teacher)
- Documenting user stories
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) / CRM
- Strong business analyst background
- Insurance sector experience highly desirable
- Demonstrable functional skills in translating business requirements into technical tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of integrating legacy applications and Cloud services with Dynamics 365
- Demonstrable experience of reporting tools, e.g., PowerBI
- Use of data modelling practices to analyse findings
- Any experience in Insurance/Loss Prevention/Risk Management would be advantageous
Location will be home based with future travel to London/Birmingham.
Will ideally be able to start March 2021.
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar – we are interviewing NOW!!