Cyber Security Engineer(37096592)
Cloud Security Engineer
Please note this role is inside IR35
Our client, a leading Consultancy giant, is looking to hire a Cloud Security Engineer to join a well-established team in London for an initial 6-month contract. Ideally you will have prior experience within Financial Services.
Our client love to hire people with a passion for learning and self-improvement, and, teamed with their innovative technologies this offers you an opportunity to grow and be part of the bigger picture long-term. You will be working in a team of fantastic people who want to push themselves too. This is an ideal role for those looking to make a positive impact within your area of expertise, embrace the chance to learn and develop with a view to becoming an expert in your field.
The role / requirement:
- Good hands on Engineer level knowledge of at least 1 cloud provider.
- Cloud DevOps using Terraform experience – test IaC scanning capabilities in IDE, Pipelines and deploy resources in the cloud accounts.
- Intermediate python programming experience – to decode existing rulesets and test any python controls integration with the tools.
- Understanding of cloud security concepts.
- Experience in a formal project delivery environment.
- Good communication skills.
If you are interested please forward me your CV so that we can get in contact about current and future opportunities at Jumar Solutions. Applicants should submit their CV at the first instance.