CRM Dynamics Developers(BBBH7480)
We are assisting a financial services client in the Swindon area with their search for a number of Dynamics CRM Developers, both on a contract and permanent basis. As a Dynamics CRM/365 Systems developer you will need the capability to analyse requirements and convert these into a fully functioning solution.
Experience in configuring all aspects of Dynamics CRM/365 including fields, forms, business processes, workflows and custom entities is essential. The role will also require development outside of Dynamics 365, predominately in Azure, to deliver the requirement. You will also need to be competent in troubleshooting and rectifying issues.
- Transpose user requirements into workable solutions.
- Build scalable and maintainable solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 platform including the creation of:
- Database objects/entities
- Business rules
- Automated tasks
- Develop external components within the Microsoft Azure environment and amalgamate with Dynamics 365.
- Prioritise and sequence work items.
- Build test automation into the delivery.
- Troubleshoot failures, working with all parties to understand the underlying root cause.
- Cooperate with other stakeholders and end users in the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and raise risks and issues throughout the workstream lifecycle.
You’ll need the following technical knowledge, depending on your previous level of experience:
- Building complex Dynamics CRM based solutions for a medium to large organisation.
- Bottom up understanding of Dynamics 365.
- C#, .Net Core, SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Dynamics Plugins.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology, test driven development techniques, continuous development and integration tools and processes.
- An understanding of business change and associated methods.
- Appreciation of the technical proposal(s) on the wider business.
Job Reference: BBBH7480
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP