Cordova Consultant (Mobile Applications, MDM, iOS) – HOME BASED(BBBH7587)
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mobile Applications Technical Specialist / Consultant with strong commercial Cordova experience, to join a leading software solutions company during a period of significant growth.
This role is fully home based / remote with UK travel.
The role of Mobile Technical Specialist is to provide expert technical guidance for all tasks and activities required to ensure a working, deployable Mobile application; to ensure that all non functional and functional requirements relating to hardware and deployment are understood and have a practical implementation.
Cordova and ExtJs are the key technologies used in our client’s mobile division and candidates should have some experience ideally in both – this role would suit a Consultant / Specialist / Architect who has experience on the wider deployment/customer side of things.
The candidate will have recent experience of, and / or responsibilities for:
- Development of a mobile application for Tablet and Smartphone sized devices
- Deployment of a mobile application in a secure and private Cloud environment
- Deployment of mobile applications to Windows / Android / iOS OS device base, using a Mobile Device Manager (Airwatch or similar); Packaging strategies etc.
- Experience with using Cordova – ESSENTIAL
- Device security integration (data encryption, user authentication etc)
- Integration to device capabilities: Camera, GPS etc
The starting salary is fantastic and the company benefits include: Flexible working, Excellent pension, Life assurance, Healthcare, and tax efficient flexible benefits to suit your needs.
Please apply now for further information and an informal discussion – Our client can interview and hire ASAP.
Job Reference: BBBH7587
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: Will wait notice