Content strategy Architect(39718050)
£650 per day
Content strategy Architect
£625+ per day outside
6 month contract
Onsite + Remote
- Develop and implement server-side content change to support content structure for reuse, operational efficiencies and channel agnostic delivery.
- Advise technical architects, product and content design to surface content relevant to a user’s context and preferences.
- Explore and apply, where viable classification techniques, information science and metadata models.
- Significant experience of interpreting organisational and user needs to develop and implementing backend content strategies for large scale content operations, ideally including experience of structured content, channel agnostic and/or personalised content.
- Proven ability to define content models and/or schemata for complex publishing ecosystems and use cases, such as platform migration, personalisation, multi-channel, localisation.
- Expert knowledge of taxonomy or ontology development, information science, domain and data modelling, content architecture and standards for publishing.
- Ability to facilitate modelling of structured and unstructured data.
- Familiarity with metadata standards such as Open Graph, Darwin Information Typing.
- Architecture (DITA), RDF based semantics (OWL) is desirable.
- Experience of developing core information architecture deliverables including sitemaps, users flow, navigational flows and data visualisation.
- Expertise in development of governance frameworks, such as metadata management strategies.
- Understanding of how changes in design, organisation, governance, channel and system integration influence the shape of content specifications.
- Experience of devolved or decentralised publishing organisations – ideally within a regulated industry.
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate constraints and opportunities.
- Ability to interpret organisational needs and long-term content architecture solutions.
- Experience of advocating for structured content and explaining content architecture to non-technical audiences.
For further information please send your CV to Bradley.Large@jumar-solutions.com
Job Reference: 39718050
Salary From: £650
Salary To: £650
Job Industries: Public Sector & Government
Job Locations: London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Content strategy Architect