£350 - £375 per day
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Rate £350 / £375pd
Content Designer – Tasks:
* Write high quality content for new digital services that will encourage people to use them.
* Collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
* Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand.
* Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use it.
* Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
* Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
* Leads on all aspects of Content Design.
o Research of subject
o Discussion with stakeholders and experts
o Initial drafts of content to fit with UX design
o Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding
o Iterating content
Content Designer – Skills:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is
* accessible and usable
* Experience of user-centred design
* Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
* Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
Please apply below to be considered for the role of Content Designer
Job Reference: BBBH8940
Salary: £350 - £375 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: