Exciting new opportunity for a Content Designer to join a well established large organisation based in West Sussex in a permanent role.
As the Content Designer you will be responsible for writing the content that will help users understand how to manage their tax affairs through new digital services. You will work with software developers, designers, policy and legal teams to produce outstanding digital services and information. The material that you develop will cover a wide range of topics and users, so you will need to be user-focused and know how to write with the user in mind.
- Write high quality content for our clients new digital services that will encourage people to use them
- Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use the new services
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey
- Work with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to refine the services in light of external factors such as changes to policy, legislation, technology or user requirements
- Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- Ideally you will have experience in working with content management and publishing systems
- Experience of user-centered design
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
Job Reference: BBBH7269
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: