Change Consultant – Internal Communications(39261299)
£350 - £400 per day
An experienced Change Consultant is required for an intiial 3 month contract (inside IR35).
The role will be 4 days per week with 1 day per week on site at Stratford Upon Avon and the remaining 3 days based working remotely.
As a Change Consultant you will be focused on internal communications relating to data strategy, print foundation and complex corporate programmes.
This will include; Advising, guiding, influencing and partnering, assigned change programmes or projects to enable the delivery of impactful, strategically aligned, measurable and appropriate internal communications that present the required messages to internal audiences efficiently and effectively.
Closely collaborate with the business, change programme and Internal Communication Business Partners as appropriate, to ensure communication activity is aligned and shared in the right way, at the right time.
The following experience & knowledge is required;
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in designing and implementing change communications strategies
- Experience in designing and implementing adoption communications strategies
- Experience of copywriting for diverse audiences
- Experience of effective planning and delivery of project communications
- Excellent writing and content creation skills
- Ability to influence and challenge stakeholders
- Good understanding of internal communication measurement and evaluation techniques
- Good understanding of communication coaching techniques
- Good understanding of, and ability to, articulate the contribution that IC makes to the fulfilment of business purpose and strategy
- Experience of a range of communication channels (including intranet, enterprise social media and traditional channels)
- Experience of managing relationships with senior business stakeholders and third parties