C# Developer – Integration(BBBH8939)
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
C#.net Developer – Integration/C#/.Net/ Home based
We are assisting our Software House client in their search for a contract C#.NET Developer which is to be home-based.
- Design, develop and test (unit, integration, component and system) assigned tasks in accordance with the agreed architecture, solution design and technical design whilst adhering to all relevant design, coding and quality standards.
- Assist QA and Support teams to identify and resolve software issues – leading analysis, communicating options for resolution and providing recommendations
- Follow an agile development methodology based on SCRUM, keeping ALM up-to-date with progress, potentially taking on the role of Scrum Master.
- Develop and maintain a reasonable understanding of web development using the proprietary technology and be able to make changes where required.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the key features and data model of the core Product.
- Excellent comprehension of software design, implementation and deployment.
- At least 4 years proven experience of development.
- Excellent understanding of all and in-depth working knowledge of most of:
- XML, XSD or XSLT
- OO design
- SQL and relational databases (e.g. SQL Server)
- Web services
- HTML and CSS
- Design patterns
- Dependency injection
- Unit testing (MS-Test)
- Ability to accurately record information (e.g. incident details, requirements, results).
- Excellent interpersonal skills; resolute but diplomatic.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under instruction, to tight deadlines, under pressure and without compromising quality.
Job Reference: BBBH8939
Salary: £300.00 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: Asap