Business Analyst- Mortgage(BBBH6377)
We have an exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst to work with a succesful Software House catering to the Financial Services industry. If you are interested in working for a flexible, well established and modern company this could be the new role you have been looking for.
- Facilitating and participating in workshops as part of project initiation.
- Collaborate with clients to gather and understand requirements.
- Capturing requirements in an unambiguous way to aid the development process.
- Complete analysis of requirements and complete an assessment of how requirements can be achieved.
- Create and maintain user stories and epics using Jira in line with company standards.
- Work closeley with the development team in order to identify options and propose alternative solutions to meet client requirements.
- Facilitate and organise the estimation process, working with the delivery team to produce ballpark, order of magnitude and more detailed formal estimates as applicable.
- Create wire frame mock ups, process flows, swim lane diagrams etc to support requirements analysis.
- Managing change requests quickly and effectively.
- The Succesful candidate must have experience working on mortgage based projects.
- Demonstrable experience as a business analyst using standard based methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile.
- Experience of authoring high quality functional documentation.
- Experience of contributing to technical documentation.
- Working within a development team and alongside other BA’s.
- Knowledge of development of IT applications or understanding of technology driven projects.
- Financial lending services experience either within a financial service company or a supplier to the industry.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Experience with Atlassian Toolset would be highly beneficial.
Job Reference: BBBH6377
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP