Business Analyst – Business Change(37049231)
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits & Car Allowance
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join our clients business and be a key player in a portgolio of change. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for assessing and validating business activities to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements. Using sophisticated methods, metrics and tools to achieve the business benefits and corporate goals in areas such as requirements gathering, validation, process mapping and process optimisation across all sectors within the UK.
Business Analyst – Business Change (HR / Payroll)
£40,000 – 50,000k plus benefits and Car Allowance
The Business Analyst will bridge the gap between the business environment and the functional business requirements and processes and ensure they are translated into formats suitable for all your stakeholders including solution architects and developers from which specifications, design and application configurations will be built. You will also need to have excellent communication, stakeholder management, facilitation, presentation and documentation skills.
You will be allocated to various projects across the portfolio, supporting the implementation of various operational changes across our UK business. Therefore, previous experience of operational change is essential.
- Implementing advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing requirements
- Eliciting, translating, simplifying and prioritising requirements and creating conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Mastering strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques
- Applying best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Assisting with business case production
- Assisting with planning and monitoring
- Supporting all business activities within the end to end project delivery such as show and tells, workshops, UAT and training
- Creation of the to-be operating model for HR and Payroll
- Business Analyst experience within a business environment and IT projects
- A proven track record of delivering successful business analysis within parallel projects
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in requirement gathering processes and methodologies, including the project lifecycle
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of the deployed technologies across the enterprise and of multiple system platforms
- Experience of varied scales of operational change implementations
- Experience of complex IT implementations with multiple integration points to external applications
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) – to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support – Access to low interest loans
As well as many more benefits!