Business Analyst – Banking/Insurance/Financial(BBBH8207)
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Business Analyst – Financial/Banking/Insurance
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Business Analysts to work for Jumar Solutions based in Solihull. Jumar Solutions provide IT services to a range of clients throughout the UK, and due to a demand within the area we have a need to recruit for Business Analysts that ideally have Insurance experience.
As the Business Analyst you will have knowledge of all phases of the IT lifecycle – including project inception, building the business case, specification, project delivery, transition definition, and support activities, using standard industry practises and methodologies.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation to identify and shape business opportunities.
- Preparation of artefacts and collateral, including Requirement specification etc.
- Active in the production of systems that deliver maximum business benefit.
- Mentor less experienced Business Analysts, both client and Jumar staff.
- Strong experience of working in multiple industry sectors
- Experience within Insurance sector is highly desirable.
- Comfortable in engaging with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Ideally, good knowledge of the Agile Framework and Scrum methodology.
- Good knowledge of the Waterfall methodology.
Due to the nature of the role you may be required to work extended periods working away from your designated base, along with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Job Reference: BBBH8207
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: