Up to £40000.00 per annum
Bid Manager required for a leading Technology company based in Solihull. You will play an important role in driving and supporting the bid process, responding to bids, proposals and tenders.
- Compile, edit, and proofread commercial proposals which contain technology content ensuring that these are presented in a professional and concise manner
- Ensure that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for each bid are effectively pulled together from all parts of the business, liaising with, and coordinating multiple stakeholders as required
- Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document
- Determine the scope and timeline of new bids.
- Develop a commercial ‘bid library’ and reference materials
- Review and improve other customer materials and develop a consistent set of standards for responding to opportunities
- Management of all aspects of the bid process to ensure deadlines are met
- Extensive bid writing experience, ideally in a technology or professional services setting
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work to tight timescales particularly when developing proposals
- Substantial experience using MS Office including Word and PowerPoint. Team and action oriented; proactive in prioritising own workload and assigned areas of responsibility to others
- Able to influence assertively to get results
If you would like to find out more, please send your details to Aimee at Jumar Solutions