Automation Tester – JMeter, CIDI, RBT, Agile(BBBH8476)
Up to £360 per day + Outside IR35
Initial Duration: 6 Months
IR35: Out of Scope
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects. Reporting to a Team Leader / Test Manager, activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests.
This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
- Expereience of JMeter
- Understanding of the CIDI pipeline
- Agile methodology
- ISTQB Foundation required
- Preferably the ISTQB Automation extension and/or ISTQB Agile Tester
- Understanding of test automation (Why is done, how its done and proven experience of having done it)
- Experienced manual tester
- Skilled in identifying and creation of test cases/scripts
- Selenium experience
Please apply no later than Thursday 16th Jan to be considered.
Job Reference: BBBH8476
Salary: Up to £360 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: Min 6 months
Job Start Date: February 2020