Applications Support Manager(BBBH6980)
£450 - £500 per annum
We are looking for an Application Support Manager / Lead to work with a non-departmental government body based in Harrogate. This will be a 6 month contract paying up to £500 per day (Umbrella, In Scope of IR35). This role will require SC clearance so ideally candidates will have exisiting clearance or undergone clearnce in the past.
The engagement is to cover for the current postholder who is a systems and collaboration specialist for the CRM database The role is to promote greater understanding and awareness across the business needs and implementation requirements for the systems, by being the specialist in membership CRM and collaboration systems, providing training and support for users, advising on the development and design of membership systems and supporting the business change required to implement membership systems within the business.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Maintenance of the CRM system
2. Provide 3rd line technical support and investigations for the membership systems, supporting the work of Customer Contact Centre and membership 2nd line support to ensure system users are supported in their use of the systems and issues are resolved and improved where possible.
3. Review, design and adapt system configuration to ensure membership systems are fit for purpose and used effectively. This should be in line with business, stakeholder and member needs, liaising with the Membership Systems Manager.
4. Liaison with suppliers on implementation of new modules
5. Test and evaluate system developments and releases to ensure they are in line with business requirements.
skills (including specialist skills) and/or knowledge required
1. Expert in MS Office applications and a good level of IT literacy, especially in the use of online collaboration and CRM/large scale database systems.
2. Knowledge of Agile technology development and user centric design
3. Knowledge and understanding of new and developing technologies
Qualifications and Experience required
1. Experience of providing technical support for digital systems
2. Experience of developing and testing digital systems
3. Experience of managing CRM database and collaboration systems
Security Clearance: SC
CV Deadline: Monday 2pm
Interview Process: face to face
Job Reference: BBBH6980
Salary: £450 - £500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP