1st Line Support Analyst / Call Logger(BBBH6772)
Up to £145 per day + Outside IR35
We require an IT First Line Analyst for a period of 3 months at our client’s premises in Stratford upon Avon.
The department supports over 6,500 users and is the primary interface for all IT support a busy customer-facing role.
We are looking for a 1st Line Analyst to join the IT Service Desk, providing customer support for both desktop and business applications across the group.
This is a customer focused role, with primary responsibility for 1st line support for incidents and requests across the estate.
It is important that the applicant will have a mixed range of skills, to support the wide range of incidents reported across the group.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in a busy Telephone Based Customer Services environment
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Proven customer service experience, ideally gained in a busy environment
- Demonstrable Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Knowledge of IT on a professional level
- ITIL Foundation
CV closing date is Monday 11th February 2019 – Client is interviewing next week.
Job Reference: BBBH6772
Salary: Up to £145 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: Min 3 months
Job Start Date: Feb 2019